in greater cairo
14 Day Free Returns
safe and convenient
all in one place
14 Day Free Returns
Secure online payments
100% Genuine Products
Gas Oven Stainless steel 60 cm. Oven Capacity: 60 L ,Dimensions (HxWxD): 58.8 cm × 59.7 cm × 55.0 cm
Bosch ovens, fit every kitchen and satisfy every need with style,elegance and confort.
Allows you to pull out baking trays, wire shelves or the universal pan at three levels No tilt over because the pull out device is mounted in the oven's back in a safe and stable manner Baking trays, wire shelves and universal pans, which are delivered as standard accessories, can be used with all kinds of drawers
Foods cooked with hot steam are juicy and tender as all the flavours, vitamins and minerals are retained. The innovative combination of steam and heat means it's easy to prepare roasts that are juicy inside and crisp outside Plus, you can cook on three levels at the same time without the cooking smells from the various dishes mixing.
Life tastes good with Bosch, it could even taste better with the Serie 6 ovenS.
The timeless design of the Bosch oven serie 6 gives a pleasurable desire to cook! With the 30 Pulsed the AutoPilot support system, the results are just perfect
Oven with 7 cooking modes Professional 3D heat, heat of sole and vault, grill with forced air, grill large surface, pizza function, hearth heat HEGE
For the most gourmet families, new ovens 90 cm wide.
The oven cavity of 90 cm reaches 77 liters so you do not have to get up at dawn if you have to cook for a big table
Made in Italy
|Installation type||Built In|
|Oven Capacity||60 L|
- 3 Operating methods: Full-surface grill/broiler, Max Rotisserie, Gas bottom heating
- Grill heating element: Electric 1.8 KW
- Oven burner with Knob ignition
- Thermoelectric ignition for hob and oven
- Cleaning system: Side
- Full glass inner door: Triple glass door
- Oven light
- Oven capacity 60 L
- Preset of liquid gas (28-30/37mbar)
- Natural gas nozzles (20 mbar) included
5 Year warranty
To set the Self Clean mode:
- Remove all accessories and racks from the oven.
- Select the oven to be self-cleaned (for double ovens). If there is a cooking mode on for selected oven, press Oven Clear/Off to end the running mode.
- Press the Self Clean button below the display. The Self Clean icon q appears in the display. The Self Clean timer default (4:00) hours blinks to indicate it can be accepted or changed. To accept the 4:00 hour default Self Clean time, press Enter on the numeric keypad. To enter a different number of hours use the numeric keypad. The value entered must be within the range of 2:00 to 4:00 hours. Entering a value less than 2:00 or greater than 4:00 results in an error tone and message. Use a longer setting for a heavily soiled oven.
- When the desired Self Clean time is displayed press Enter on the numeric keypad. The oven door locks prior to starting Self Clean. The door lock symbol L is displayed and blinks while the door is being locked. Once locked, the door lock symbol is continuously illuminated (not blinking).
The door lock symbol remains illuminated as long as
the Self Clean mode is running.
Note: The door remains locked until the oven has
cooled down after self-cleaning. The door can be
opened again only after Self Clean disappears from the
- Self Clean starts and the oven Self Clean timer begins its countdown. To Cancel Self Clean Press the Oven Clear/Off button to cancel Self Clean. When the Self Clean timer ends, for safety the unit must cool down before the door can unlock. During this period the message “COOLING DOWN” is displayed.
- When the cool down is complete, the message “SELF CLEAN FINISHED” is displayed.
- Press Oven Clear/Off to clear the display when Self Clean is finished.
- After the oven has cooled down and the door is unlocked, wipe remaining ash from the oven using a moist cloth.
The oven light cannot be turned on during Self Clean.
The special heat-resistant enamel and the polished
components in the oven can become discolored over
time. This is normal and does not affect operation. Do
not use scouring pads or abrasive cleaners to treat
In double oven models: Self Clean is only available for
one oven at a time. The other oven must be turned off.
Avoid These Cleaners
Do not use commercial oven cleaners such as Easy Off®.
They may damage the oven finish or parts.
Never use scouring pads or abrasive cleaners.
Do not use flammable cleaners such as lighter fluid or
Chlorine or chlorine compounds in some cleaners are
corrosive to stainless steel. Check ingredients on label
Bosch customer service phone: 15196