in greater cairo
14 Day Free Returns
safe and convenient
all in one place
Enjoy a shower that simulates the soaking deluge of a warm summer downpour. This contemporary-style rainhead features innovative Katalyst air-induction technology, which efficiently mixes air and water to produce large water droplets and deliver a powerful, thoroughly drenching overhead shower experience. Its clean good looks and durable finish coordinate with many other KOHLER faucets and accessories.
- Single-function Rain showerhead.
- MasterClean™ spray nozzles prohibit mineral buildup for easy cleaning.
- Katalyst™ Spray Technology with air induction ball joint.
- Optimized sprayface for maximum performance.
- 2.5 gallon (9.5 L) per minute flow rate.
Rated maximum flow: 2.5 gal/min (9.5 l/min)
- Solid brass construction.
- 1/2'' - 14 NPT connection.
Kohler Customer Service
Chrome & Vibrant® PVD Colors/Finishes
- Do not use cleaners containing ammonia, bleach or acid.
- Rinse thoroughly and use a soft cloth to wipe the product dry after each use.
- The Oil-Rubbed Bronze finish should be cleaned only with Windex Original.
Success with cleaners and procedures is dependent upon such factors as the hardness and temperature of the water, using exact measurements of ingredients, changes in cleaning formulas and the condition of the product being cleaned. Since there are variations within these factors, Kohler cannot guarantee the effectiveness of the formulas mentioned.
The ideal cleaning technique is to always blot dry any water from metal surfaces. Allowing water to evaporate on metal will form water deposits. It is important to use a dabbing action to dry metal, not an abrasive or rubbing action. Cleaning with a damp sponge and buff drying should keep your product looking beautiful.
Products to Consider
- Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner
- Comet Bathroom Cleaner
- Fantastik Antibacterial Heavy Duty
- Green Works All-Purpose
- Green Works Glass Cleaner
- Windex Original