in greater cairo
14 Day Free Returns
safe and convenient
all in one place
Sink mixer - Loure - Tall single handle - With lever handle - Polished chrome
Get 5% off your total order above EGP 10,000
Use discount code summer2021. Offer ends on 30 June 2021.
- Product SKU: KHL-052-K-14660-4-CP
14 Day Free Returns
Secure online payments
100% Genuine Products
Combining a sleek profile with enhanced utility, Loure introduces a classically modern look to your bath decor. This strikingly contemporary sink faucet offers a stately design with clean, smooth lines. The tall height works well with vessel-style sinks, providing a waterfall-inspired flow easily controlled by a single lever.
- Single remote lever handle allows for both volume and temperature control
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at any temperature setting.
- Includes touch-activated drain
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance
- 1.2 gal/min (4.5 l/min) maximum flow rate [max at 60 psi (4.14 bar)].
- 2'' (51 mm) diameter valve.
- 5-1/4'' (133 mm) spout reach.
- Ideal for vessel sink applications
- Coordinates with Loure faucets, accessories, and showering components to complete your bathroom.
- Lower flow aerator available (refer to the KOHLER Price Book).
- L 5-1/4"
- H 14-3/8"
- W 2-1/2"
- Premium Metal Construction
- KOHLER® finishes resist corrosion and tarnish
- Single-hole mounting
- Pre-attached flexible supply lines simplify installation
Kohler Customer Service
Chrome & Vibrant® PVD Colors/Finishes
- Do not use cleaners containing ammonia, bleach or acid.
- Rinse thoroughly and use a soft cloth to wipe the product dry after each use.
- The Oil-Rubbed Bronze finish should be cleaned only with Windex Original.
Success with cleaners and procedures is dependent upon such factors as the hardness and temperature of the water, using exact measurements of ingredients, changes in cleaning formulas and the condition of the product being cleaned. Since there are variations within these factors, Kohler cannot guarantee the effectiveness of the formulas mentioned.
The ideal cleaning technique is to always blot dry any water from metal surfaces. Allowing water to evaporate on metal will form water deposits. It is important to use a dabbing action to dry metal, not an abrasive or rubbing action. Cleaning with a damp sponge and buff drying should keep your product looking beautiful.
Products to Consider
- Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner
- Comet Bathroom Cleaner
- Fantastik Antibacterial Heavy Duty
- Green Works All-Purpose
- Green Works Glass Cleaner
- Windex Original