in greater cairo
14 Day Free Returns
safe and convenient
all in one place
14 Day Free Returns
Secure online payments
100% Genuine Products
Forte faucets feature a sleek, versatile design that complements classic and contemporary bath decors. Featuring a distinctive profile, this tall sink faucet includes a sculpted, smooth-operating lever handle that accentuates the curves of the high spout.
- Brass construction.
- One-piece faucet, self-contained ceramic disc valve allows both volume and temperature control.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at any temperature setting.
- High-temperature limit setting for added safety.
- Touch-activated drain with tailpiece and no overflow.
- 5-3/8'' (137 mm) spout reach.
- 1.2 gal/min (4.5 l/min) maximum flow rate [max at 60 psi (4.14 bar)].
- L 7-1/8"
- H 12-3/8"
- W 2-5/16"
Kohler Customer Service
Chrome & Vibrant® PVD Colors/Finishes
- Do not use cleaners containing ammonia, bleach or acid.
- Rinse thoroughly and use a soft cloth to wipe the product dry after each use.
- The Oil-Rubbed Bronze finish should be cleaned only with Windex Original.
Success with cleaners and procedures is dependent upon such factors as the hardness and temperature of the water, using exact measurements of ingredients, changes in cleaning formulas and the condition of the product being cleaned. Since there are variations within these factors, Kohler cannot guarantee the effectiveness of the formulas mentioned.
The ideal cleaning technique is to always blot dry any water from metal surfaces. Allowing water to evaporate on metal will form water deposits. It is important to use a dabbing action to dry metal, not an abrasive or rubbing action. Cleaning with a damp sponge and buff drying should keep your product looking beautiful.
Products to Consider
- Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner
- Comet Bathroom Cleaner
- Fantastik Antibacterial Heavy Duty
- Green Works All-Purpose
- Green Works Glass Cleaner
- Windex Original