in greater cairo
safe and convenient
all in one place
14 Day Free Returns
Secure online payments
100% Genuine Products
Compared to the solvent-gluing drainage system, EGIC produced a push-fit drainage system made of polypropylene to ensure ease of assembly and insulation. Kessel products include special seal plugs that tightly grip the pipes when they are inserted into the fitting sockets.
- Material: polypropylene (PP) hot water-resistant, stabilized light sensitivity
- Size: 50mm – 160mm
- Pipes Length: 3 meters straight length
- Jointing: Push-fit connection
- Color: Grey RAL 7037
B. The Advantages of the Kessel Push-Fit Drainage System are:
- The speed of making a connection with push-fit fittings where a plumber can quickly cap or repair
- Push-fit fittings are available in various sizes for different kinds of applications
- Push-fit fittings are easily removed so they can be repositioned as needed without specialized tools
- Plastic pipe with high flexibility, anti-leakage, and chemical resistant
C. Installation Tips
- Pipes and fittings are connected by a push-fit socket and sealed tight with a sealing ring.
- Pipes can be easily cut to fit any length, chamfered and burned, connected, and fixed in position.
- In horizontal lines, the spacing of pipe clamps must not be more than ten times the outer diameter of the pipe. In vertical lines, spacing should not more than 1 meter (maximum 2 meters)
- If the floor is covered with asphalt mastic, the exposed pipe should be protected with heat-insulating material.
- When Kessel pipes are laid in concrete, the socket gaps should be sealed with adhesive tape in order to prevent penetration of cement grout.