in greater cairo
14 Day Free Returns
safe and convenient
all in one place
Lavatory with floor pedestal. Available in 70 cm and 62 cm versions. Includes one punched and two semi-punched faucet holes.
Our Manta™ collection offers a unique combination of classic and modern European styling. The gracefulness of the smooth and modern curves are accentuated by the use of classic lines and angles. The design emphasis goes beyond aesthetic quality by incorporating geometry that is both easy to clean and comfortable to use. The angular aspect of the designprevents water from escaping the wet areas and the broad curves provide comfort and ease of cleaning. At Ideal Standard, we know what you have come to expect in design, quality, and product value.
Ceramics Products Do’s and Don’ts
- Clean immediately after use to stop a build-up of dirt and scale.
- Use warm or soapy water, cream or liquid cleaner.
- Fix dripping taps – this stops stain and limescale build up.
- Occasional use of mild bathroom limescale removers is acceptable.
- Use in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions, rinsing of well with plenty of water immediately after use.
- Do not put bleach in the cistern, this can damage the internal fittings, it is acceptable to use in the toilet bowl itself.
- Never use strong cleaners or bleach in overnight.
- Never mix different cleaners in the WC, they can react to give off poisonous gas.