in greater cairo
safe and convenient
all in one place
Ideal Standard - Sink mixer - Tesi - Basin mixer with high tubular spout
Life time warranty
- Product SKU: IDL-054-A6571AA
On an Installment of Only:
Financing provided by
Click here to sign up
Secure online payments
100% Genuine Products
• Soft geometrical shapes and contours
• Slim Design
• Advanced water-saving technology, with no flow loss
• Hot water limiter to make your bathroom safe
Adjustable, water-saving flow restrictors*
These optional kits, included with all Ideal Standard basin and over-rim bidet fitting, as well as our shower hose restrictor, available with all exposed bath/shower and shower only fittings, allows you to vary the water flow rate. For basin and over-rim bidet fittings simply turn the plstic pieces from 0 degrees (bow-tie opening), to 90 degrees (square opening) giving the minimum flow. Then, unscrew the aerator from the faucet, insert the green and white plastic flow restricter, and replace the aerator on the faucet.
For shower restrictors, cut the green cone to the desired restriction level and insert into the bottom of your shower hose, before screwing the hose to the fitting.
* Can be used with all dual control fittings and single lever fittings with cartidges produces before April 2003.
Ideal Standard, the inventor of the ceramic disc cartridge*, has developed the new ‘Click’ cartridge with the intention of more safety and convenience.
- Saving: Water Saving Variable Control (WSCV)
- Comfort: Unique Comfort Zone
- Safety: Hot Water Temperature Control (HWTC)
Even the most robust faucet surfaces need a minimum of maintenance. The more gently you treat your faucets, the longer you can enjoy the shine of the fine surface. A soft cloth is therefore the right tool for cleaning. You should never use caustic, scouring or aggressive cleansing agents, they attack the surfaces and thus dull the finish. Different materials need different cleaning methods. The following explains how you can clean your faucets gently as well as thoroughly.
Chrome surfaces should be cleanted with a mild washing liquid or soap. In order to remove calcium you should not use cleansing agents which contain mineral acids (e.g. hydrochloric acid) or aggressive organic acids (e.g. acetic acids).
Ideal Standard Customer Service
One Number for Cairo and all Governorates 19696
Ideal Standard have 17 customer service centers: 2 in Cairo, 2 in Giza, 2 in Alexandria, Port Said, Zakazik, Mansoura, Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Assiut, Luxor, Tanta and Marsa Alam. In addition, there are seasonal centers in Agami & Marina to serve all the north coast during summer.
Ideal Standard offer:
- Free inspections.
- Free Hotline (19696).
- Genuine replacement parts program.
- Maintenance Staff in anywhere in Egypt.
- 17 centers all around Egypt.
- Well qualified and trained maintenance staff.
- Follow up with the customer after plumber visit.
- Receiving phone calls 24 hour.