in greater cairo
14 Day Free Returns
safe and convenient
all in one place
Serie | 8 wall-mounted cooker hood 90 cm clear glass black printed
Dimensions recirculating, chimney (HxWxD): 1079-1349 x 890 x 263 mmThanks to low noise levels you hear: nothing.
Your guests are not alone in appreciating a relaxed cook. So you can chat with your guests while cooking, we have made our recirculation cooker hoods so quiet you hardly notice them. Generally, a swishing sound is generated by the noise of the motor itself and the air flow, depending on the level of counterpressure. On ducted models, 50 % of the noise is ducted to the outside. Bosch cooker hoods with the CleanAir module generate up to 3 dB(A) less noise than conventional recirculation systems while offering the same performance.
Like the 'Series 8' ovens, our 'Series 8' hoods are equipped with an intuitive control ring. All it takes is a slight rotation of the central stainless-steel ring to select the desired power level for the hood. The setting selected is clearly indicated on the 7-segment display inside the ring. In addition to the power settings, you can also activate added functions such as after-running or your preferred lighting level by the control. Thanks to the filter saturation display, you always know when the filter needs cleaning. With these controls and the integrated control ring, not only can you access all important hood functions directly but your hood’s appearance perfectly matches that of the 'Series 8' ovens.
Metal grease filter
Ducted and recirculation hoods require metal grease filters to filter grease and other solid particles out of the extracted air. To keep these filters operating at maximum efficiency, clean them about once a month either by hand or in the dishwasher.
A strong heart that beats quietly.
Sometimes you don’t even get to enjoy the sizzling sound of the pan because the cooker hood is too loud.By using a high-powered fan and optimised air flow within the hood, a Bosch cooker hood with EcoSilence Drive motor technology is notably more silent and over 80% more energy efficient*. The motor causes less mechanical friction, which not only results in less noise, but also increases the durability. * With an average fan operation of one hour on level 2 per day and with the light on for 2 hours per day.
Flat design hood: always keep an eye on your pots and pans with this design highlight.
- 7-segment display with control ring: settings and light can be selected conveniently by turning the control ring.
- Extraction rate: at 730 m3/h, it quickly ensures optimal kitchen air quality.
- especially silent: maximal extractor performance with minimal noise
- Easy-to-clean interior: hidden screws and cables along with rounded edges make cleaning easy.
- EcoSilence Drive: our highly efficient motor saves on energy, not on performance.
Made in Germany
|Extraction Capacity||730 m3/h|
- Energy Efficiency Class: A*
- Average Energy Consumption: 37.2 kWh/year
- Blower Efficiency Class: A*
- Lighting Efficiency Class: A*
- Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: B*
- Noise min./max. Normal Level: 44/57 dB*
- black with glass canopy
- Chimney hood
- 90 cm
- Appliance colour: black
- Glass plate: clear glass black printed
- Suitable for ducted or re-circulated extraction
- In recirculation operation chimless use possible
- For recirculated extraction a recirculating kit or a CleanAir recurculation kit (accessory) is needed
- Wall mounted hood
- Wall fixing inclined/flat/cube
- Gas spring 3
- TouchControl for extractor speeds and light
- Electronic controls
- TouchControl with Electronic display
- via TouchControl
- Electronic controls via TouchControl with Electronic display
- TouchControl, Rotary swivel (3 speeds plus 2 intensive) with Electronic display, 2x7-segment
- 3 speeds plus 2 intensive
- 1-99 min
- 2 capture areas: front side and bottom side
- Automatic revert setting, 6 minutes
- easy to clean Innerframe
- Light dimmer function
- BLDC for Ventilation
- Operation with gas cooktop not allowed
- 2 single inlet vertical, BLDC for Ventilation
- 2 x 3W LED
- Light Intensity: 460 lux
- Colour Temperature: 3500 K
- Saturation indicator for metal and charcoal filter
- Filter cover glass
- Metal grease filter, dishwasher safe
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm:
Normal use 420 m³/h
Intensive 730 m³/h
- Extraction rate exhaust air according to EN 61591 max. 420 m³/h
- Maximum extraction rate exhaust air 420 m³/h according to EN 61591
- Extraction rate exhaust air according to EN 61591:
normal use 420 m³/h, intensive 730 m³/h
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 und EN 60704-2-13 at max. normal use exhaust air: 57 dB(A) re 1 pW (44 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 und EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air:
normal use: 57 dB(A) re 1 pW (44 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
Intensive: 70 dB(A) re 1 pW (56 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Diameter pipe Ø 150 mm (Ø 120 mm enclosed)
- extraction rate: 730 m3/h
- Extraction rate in recirculation mode:
normal use: 290 m³/h
Intensive: 520 m³/h
- Noise levels in recirculation mode:
normal use: 60 dB(A) re 1 pW (46 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
Intensive: 73 dB(A) re 1 pW (60 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Power rating: 146 W
- Dimensions recirculating, chimney (HxWxD): 1079-1349 x 890 x 263 mm
- Dimensions recirculating with CleanAir module (HxWxD):
1209 x 890 x 263 mm - mounting with outer chimney
1279-1549 x 890 x 263 mm - mounting with telescopic chimney
- Dimensions recirculating, chimless (HxWxD): 550 mm x 890 x 263 mm
- 7-segment display with control ring
5 Year warranty
WARNING Be sure the entire appliance (including the grease filters and light bulbs, if applicable) has cooled and grease has solified before attempting to clean any part of the appliance. Do not use steam cleaners to clean the appliance
Proper Installation and Maintenance
Have the installer show you the location of the circuit breaker or fuse. Mark it for easy reference. This appliance must be properly installed and grounded by a qualified technician. Connect only to properly grounded outlet. Refer to Installation Instructions for details. This appliance is intended for normal family household use only. It is not approved for outdoor use. See the Warranty. If you have any questions, contact the manufacturer. Do not store or use corrosive chemicals, vapors, flammables or nonfood products in or near this appliance. It is specifically designed for use when heating or cooking food. The use of corrosive chemicals in heating or cleaning will damage the appliance and could result in injury. Do not operate this appliance if it is not working properly, or if it has been damaged. Contact an authorized servicer. Do not repair or replace any part of the appliance unless specifically recommended in this manual. Refer all servicing to a factory authorized service center
bosch customer service phone: 15196