in greater cairo
safe and convenient
all in one place
Secure online payments
100% Genuine Products
Hansgrohe 'Talis Classic' Single Lever Basin Mixer with Pop-Up Waste Set in Chrome
- single-lever basin mixer, waste set
- Hansgrohe mixers and showers, which are fitted with EcoSmart technology, require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. This means you can reduce your water and energy costs and conserve valuable resources.
Excellent user comfort
- Generous proportions, sophisticated technology, intuitive operation. Outstanding design, high safety standards and considerably enhanced comfort: Hansgrohe showers, mixers and thermostats with this trademark extend your ComfortZone.
Made in Germany Assembled in Egypt
|Spray type||laminar spray|
|Flow rate at 3 bar||5 l/min|
|Pop-up waste set||G 1¼|
|Material waste set||Metal|
|Connection type||G ⅜ connections|
|Suitable for continuous flow water heaters|
5 Years warranty
Customer service: 19219
Cleaning Recommendation for Hansgrohe Products:
- Only use cleaning material which is explicitly provided for this type of application.
- Never use cleaning materials, which contain hydrochloric acid, formic acid, concentrated caustic soda, chlorine pale lye, or acetic acid, as they cause considerable damage.
- Phosphorus acidic cleaners are only conditionally applicable.
- Mixing cleaning agents is not permitted, generally.
- Never use cleaning materials or appliances with an abrasive effect, such as unsuitable cleaning powders, sponge pads, or microfiber cloths.
- The instructions of the cleaning agent manufacturers have to be followed absolutely.
- Cleaning has to be carried out with a specified cleaner dosage, contact time, object-related, and adapted to the needs.
- The building up of calcifications has to be removed by cleaning regularly.
- When using spray cleaners, spray the cleaning solution onto a soft cloth or sponge, never directly onto the Hansgrohe products, as the atomized spray could enter openings and gaps in the Hansgrohe products and cause damage.
- After cleaning rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove any cleaner residue.
- The use of steam cleaners is not permitted. The high temperatures can damage the products