in greater cairo
14 Day Free Returns
safe and convenient
all in one place
- One-hole basin mixer with temp control (battery)
- Solenoid valve integrated in body
- Electronic sensor full basin functions
- Pre-mix handle with red and blue indices
- Flexible hoses G3/8" for water supply system connection
- Lead and nickel free waterways (BLUE technology)
- Aerator laminar 4,7 l/min
- Battery outside fitting (6V Lithium)
- Sensor cover for cleaning purposes
- Easy fix system for installation
- Product is only for use in high pressure systems (min. 0,5 bar)
Key features & benefits
- Blue technology
Even the most robust faucet surfaces need a minimum of maintenance. The more gently you treat your faucets, the longer you can enjoy the shine of the fine surface. A soft cloth is therefore the right tool for cleaning. You should never use caustic, scouring or aggressive cleansing agents, they attack the surfaces and thus dull the finish. Different materials need different cleaning methods. The following explains how you can clean your faucets gently as well as thoroughly.
Chrome surfaces should be cleaned with a mild washing liquid or soap. In order to remove calcium you should not use cleansing agents which contain mineral acids (e.g. hydrochloric acid) or aggressive organic acids (e.g. acetic acids).
Ideal Standard Customer Service
One Number for Cairo and all Governorates 19696
Ideal Standard have 17 customer service centers: 2 in Cairo, 2 in Giza, 2 in Alexandria, Port Said, Zakazik, Mansoura, Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Assiut, Luxor, Tanta and Marsa Alam. In addition, there are seasonal centers in Agami & Marina to serve all the north coast during summer.
Ideal Standard offer:
- Free inspections.
- Free Hotline (19696).
- Genuine replacement parts program.
- Maintenance Staff in anywhere in Egypt.
- 17 centers all around Egypt.
- Well qualified and trained maintenance staff.
- Follow up with the customer after plumber visit.
- Receiving phone calls 24 hour.