in greater cairo
14 Day Free Returns
safe and convenient
all in one place
- consisting of:
- horizontal swivable 450 mm shower arm
- change between hand and head shower by diverter
- Power&Soul head shower (27 766 000)
- with ball joint
- rotation angle ± 15°
- hand shower Power&Soul 115 (27 671 000)
- adjustable in height with gliding element (12 140 000)
- Silverflex shower hose 1 750 mm (28 388 000)
- Silverflex shower hose 800 mm
- connection to water supply with 1/2"-thread of
the 800 mm shower hose to faucet / wall union
- GROHE DreamSpray perfect spray pattern
GROHE One-click showering
spray selection via push of a button
- GROHE StarLight chrome finish
- SpeedClean anti-lime system
- Inner WaterGuide for a longer life
- Twistfree to prevent hose from twisting
- suitable for instantaneous heaters from 18 kW/h
- minimum flow rate 7 l/min.
Grohe Customer Service: 19013
Easy to clean thanks to the GROHE StarLight chrome coating,
Just wipe the tap down with a dry cloth – the ultra smooth surface finish is scratch resistant and ensures a lasting luminous sheen. You'll save plenty of time cleaning while your tap always looks shiny and new.
Do not use abrasive sponges, scouring agents, organic solvents or acidic cleaners, limescale removers, household vinegar or cleaners containing acetic acid for cleaning.
THE 5-YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
High-quality materials and the latest manufacturing methods are combined with market-leading technologies to ensure reliable performance for many years. This gets reflected in our 5-year Manufacturer’s Guarantee.
We will fulfil our promise that you may expect top performances from us. In the unlikely event of a repair or a replacement, we as well as your trusted specialised fitter will be there for you.
Enjoy our unique comfort and great functionality. You have our word that you can rely on your GROHE products. Guaranteed..
EXTENDED MANUFACTURER’S GUARANTEE 10 YEARS
Benefit – both you and your customers – from our Extended Manufacturer’s Guarantee 10 years (applicable for products being manufactured after March 1st, 2013) for built-in cisterns (solo) and our built-in cisterns in our installation system Rapid SL, Uniset and Rapid Pro as well as our Rapido and Non-Rapido built-in devices.
In particular for products whose function is decisive and which then disappear behind the wall, the security of a manufacturer’s guarantee is elementary. It offers you the good feeling to have taken the right decision regards quality, innovation and technology by trusting GROHE’s rear panel technology.