in greater cairo
14 Day Free Returns
safe and convenient
all in one place
Bosch 'Series 4' 60cm Freestanding Dishwasher in Silver
Get 5% discount on all home appliances orders above EGP 5000
Use discount code app2021.
- Made in Turkey
- 5 Years Warranty
- 10 Years for Motor
- Product SKU: BSH-052-SMS45JI00T
On an Installment of Only:
Financing provided by
Click here to sign up
14 Day Free Returns
Secure online payments
100% Genuine Products
- VarioFlex mounts: Improved flexibility in resetting holders allow more room for your dishes.
- Large screen (7 sections): Indicates remaining time and standard information, such as refill status.
- EcoSilence Drive: a particularly energy-efficient and silent drive with long life.
- The AquaStop system: works to protect against leaks all the time to prevent water damage.
- HygienePlus: is ideal for people who follow high health standards with a higher temperature level of up to 70 ° C.
- Glass protection technology for gentle handling of sensitive glass cups.
- Time delay function enables you to handle the device comfortably at any time of the day.
- LoadSensor automatically saves water and energy for fewer dishes.
- AquaSensor for deep cleaning.
- Automatic programs ensure optimum cleaning performance automatically.
- Water & Energy Saving with better performance.
- DosageAssist guarantees perfect cleaning results and quieter washing.
Made in Turkey
5 Years Warranty
10 Years for Motor
How do I clean my dishwasher's spray arms?
Solution Clean the spray arms when needed. In general, spray arms will only be soiled and need to be cleaned if the filter is not functioning or has not been installed properly since this may result in debris being deposited on or inside the spray arms. To clean spray arms: 1. Unscrew the upper spray arm and then remove the lower spray arm. 2. Rinse both arms under water to loosen debris and clean the arms. You should use a cocktail stick to remove any pips from the holes. 3. Reinstall properly. How do I
How do I clean my dishwasher’s exterior?
Solution To clean a non-stainless steel exterior: Wipe the front of the appliance with a damp cloth. Do not use abrasive detergents or sponges with a rough surface. To clean a stainless steel exterior: Avoid using a sponge or abrasive detergents. Wipe with the grain when cleaning stainless steel. Use a mild, non-abrasive cleaning agent or stainless steel cleaner with a soft cloth. Wipe dry to avoid water marks. Do not use cleaning materials that contain chlorine since it is corrosive to stainless steel. Warning: Some stainless steel cleaners are known to have negative effects on materials other than stainless steel. Make sure to apply stainless steel cleaner to stainless steel components only! Tested and approved Stainless steel conditioning cloths and cleaner can be ordered from us. The cloths are food-safe and can be used on surfaces which are in contact with food.
How do I clean the door seal of my dishwasher?
Solution Clean the door seal with a damp cloth.
How do I use E-cloths?
Solution Dusting: Use the green cloth dry for dusting. The static will pick up the dust particles. Cleaning grease and dirt: Fold the green cloth and use damp to remove any grease and dirt. Glass cleaning and polishing: Lightly spray water on the blue cloth and wipe appliance with the cloth. Stainless steel: Wet the green cloth and wipe away any grease. Spray the surface with water and polish with the blue cloth. Always wipe in the direction of the grain. Always make sure your cloths are clean to avoid scratching surfaces. E-cloths (part # 00466148) can be purchased in the Bosch online accessories store.
How should I protect stainless steel surfaces from marking?
Solution You can treat the surface with a tested and approved oil impregnated Conditioning Cloth (can be ordered from us) will assist fingerprint and mark resistance. Some people use baby oil or similar products on stainless steel. However, these products do not work as they attract dust and fluff, causing a residue to form. The same Conditioning Oil as in the cloths can be ordered in a bottle from us. It is food-safe and can be used on surfaces which are in contact with food.
Bosch customer service 15196