in greater cairo
14 Day Free Returns
safe and convenient
all in one place
Designed for indoor use.(for exposed installations use BR. UV water supply solution).
Areas of application:
- Cold and hot potable water
- Swimming pool installation
- Rainwater application
- Heating systems
- Pipelines for industrial use
- Compressed air system
Features of Bänninger – Water Supply System:
- Available with a wide range of sizes (20mm – 160mm)
- High flow rate, light weight and smooth inner surface
- Great stability and reliability at higher temperature
- Non-toxic, chemical resistant and absolutely has no rust release
- Ease of fitting and ability to maintain water pressure.
- Low installation cost
|DN (Size mm)||d||D||I||Z|
- Use cutters with a sharp, pointed blade for smaller sizes
- Remove any debris left from cutting the pipe
- Wipe the end of the pipe from inside and outside with clean cloth to remove dirt, grease and/or moisture
- Plug in the iron early, as it will take 5-10 minutes to heat up.
- When the iron is hot, insert the pipe and fitting into the iron.
- Pushing both sides at the same time, immediately insert the pipe into the fitting. Push the pipe until the rings meet within the welding time.
- Once the rings meet, you will have 5 to 15 seconds to make adjustments to the alignment, depending on the pipe size. Do not twist during adjustment, alignment, or insertion.
BR Customer Service 19678
"BR" always maintains the highest standards of quality for its customers.
To support this "BR" warrants a 10-year guarantee for all its piping network components from the date of purchase . (Please ask your local representative for details ) . The guarantee is valid under conditions of proper operation , compliance with proper rules of engineering , installation , storage and transportation.