in greater cairo
14 Day Free Returns
safe and convenient
all in one place
Solutions For Outdoor Applications – UV-Resistant system for warm and cold water supply
While PP-R pipes and fittings are designed to be used indoor, we developed an ultraviolet resistant PP-RCT system to avoid the corrosion of the piping systems. EGIC-UV pipes are consisted of well-established four layers;
- The first-outer layer is coated with a black UV-resistant material to ensure pipe long-term durability and prevent PP-RCT material from expansions and deformities.
- The second layer of PP-RCT Polypropylene-Random-Copolymer, which is ideally integrated within the pipe structure to retain high water flow.
- The unique third layer (orange) of absolute fiber provides high rigidity and stability that prevents outside air from infiltration into the pipe.
- The forth-inner layer is made of PP-RCT where the smooth surface is in direct contact with hot and cold water
The advantages of the UV-resistance piping system:
- Long-term durability to survive in high temperatures (Against deformities)
- Corrosion and chemical resistant
- Higher flow rate and safe to potable water
- Low linear expansion
- Light weight, ease of transportation, handling and installation