in greater cairo
14 Day Free Returns
safe and convenient
all in one place
14 Day Free Returns
Secure online payments
100% Genuine Products
Electric Oven Stainless steel 60 cm. Oven Capacity: 45 L , Dimensions (H/W/D): 45.5 cm x 59.5 cm x 59.8 cm
- Microwave function: for quick warming up or for fast cooking in combination with hot air.
- DishAssist: automatic setting of the optimal type of heat, temperature and time for countless dishes.
- TFT touchscreen control: easy-to-use thanks to the control ring with full text and images.
- EcoClean Direct: almost no cleaning is necessary thanks to a special coating of the rear wall that automatically absorbs grime.
- LED lighting: perfect illumination of foods with minimum energy consumption.
EcoClean Direct: the energy-saving cleaning aid.
EcoClean Direct, the energy-saving cleaning aid, makes oven cleaning easy. A special coating of microfine ceramic spheres on the interior oven walls breaks down grease spatters while you bake or roast – for the entire service life of the appliance. Saving you time and energy.
Made in Germany
|Installation type||Built In|
|Oven Capacity||45 L|
Type of oven / heating system:
- Max. Power: 900 W; 5 Microwave power settings (90 W,180 W,360 W,600 W,900 W) with Inverter (MW)
- Compact oven with microwave with 12 heating methods: 4D hot air, Hotair Eco,, Conventional heat, Conventional heat ECO, Hot air grilling, Full width grill, Half width grill, Pizza setting, Bottom heat, Low temperature cooking, Preheating, Hold warm
- Additional heating methods with microwave: Microwave, Combi microwave variable
- Cavity volume: 45 l
- Temperature range 30 °C - 300 °C
- Rotary swivel
- Bar handle
- Ecolyse features: back panel, ceiling, side liners
- Intelligent inverter technology: maximum output power will be regulated to 600 W when used in longer operation
- Supporting systems: Programs
- Electronic clock
- Rapid heating-up
- Interior lighting
- Temperature proposal Actual temperature display heating-up control Sabbath setting
- Number of shelf levels: 3 PC
- 1 x universal pan, 1 x combination grid
- Maximum window temperature 40° C
- Integral cooling fan
- Child lock Automatic switch off Start-/Stop button Door contact switch
- Length of mains cable: 150 cm
- Nominal voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Total connected load electric: 3.6 KW
- Appliance dimension (H x W x D): 455 mm x 594 mm x 548 mm
- Niche dimension (hxwxd): 560 mm - 568 mm x 450 mm - 455 mm x 550 mm
- “Please reference the built-in dimensions provided in the installation drawing”
5 Year warranty
To set the Self Clean mode:
- Remove all accessories and racks from the oven.
- Select the oven to be self-cleaned (for double ovens). If there is a cooking mode on for selected oven, press Oven Clear/Off to end the running mode.
- Press the Self Clean button below the display. The Self Clean icon q appears in the display. The Self Clean timer default (4:00) hours blinks to indicate it can be accepted or changed. To accept the 4:00 hour default Self Clean time, press Enter on the numeric keypad. To enter a different number of hours use the numeric keypad. The value entered must be within the range of 2:00 to 4:00 hours. Entering a value less than 2:00 or greater than 4:00 results in an error tone and message. Use a longer setting for a heavily soiled oven.
- When the desired Self Clean time is displayed press Enter on the numeric keypad. The oven door locks prior to starting Self Clean. The door lock symbol L is displayed and blinks while the door is being locked. Once locked, the door lock symbol is continuously illuminated (not blinking).
The door lock symbol remains illuminated as long as
the Self Clean mode is running.
Note: The door remains locked until the oven has
cooled down after self-cleaning. The door can be
opened again only after Self Clean disappears from the
- Self Clean starts and the oven Self Clean timer begins its countdown. To Cancel Self Clean Press the Oven Clear/Off button to cancel Self Clean. When the Self Clean timer ends, for safety the unit must cool down before the door can unlock. During this period the message “COOLING DOWN” is displayed.
- When the cool down is complete, the message “SELF CLEAN FINISHED” is displayed.
- Press Oven Clear/Off to clear the display when Self Clean is finished.
- After the oven has cooled down and the door is unlocked, wipe remaining ash from the oven using a moist cloth.
The oven light cannot be turned on during Self Clean.
The special heat-resistant enamel and the polished
components in the oven can become discolored over
time. This is normal and does not affect operation. Do
not use scouring pads or abrasive cleaners to treat
In double oven models: Self Clean is only available for
one oven at a time. The other oven must be turned off.
Avoid These Cleaners
Do not use commercial oven cleaners such as Easy Off®.
They may damage the oven finish or parts.
Never use scouring pads or abrasive cleaners.
Do not use flammable cleaners such as lighter fluid or
Chlorine or chlorine compounds in some cleaners are
corrosive to stainless steel. Check ingredients on label
Bosch customer service phone: 15196