in greater cairo
14 Day Free Returns
safe and convenient
all in one place
Bosch 'Series 2' 30cm Electric Hob in Black
Get 5% discount on all home appliances orders above EGP 5000
Use discount code app2021.
5 Year warranty
- Product SKU: BSH-052-PKF375CA1E
On an Installment of Only:
Financing provided by
Click here to sign up
14 Day Free Returns
Secure online payments
100% Genuine Products
The radiant hob of the Domino programme: makes cooking and cleaning especially easy.
- The 18 cm cooking zone - extendable cooking zone.
- ComfortProfile: Elegant, appealing design with bevelled front and metal strips on the side.
- Surface mounted knobs: for easy setting of preferred cooking level.
- 30 cm width: suitable for combining with other Domino and ComfortProfile hobs.
Made in Spain
|Installation type||Built in|
|Hob type||30 cm Electric|
|Electronic regulation||17 power levels|
•4 zone Quick-Therm hob
Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
Electronic power level display,Safety lock
Automatic safety switch-off
•Dimensions of the product (mm) 45 x 592 x 522 mm
- 2 Radiant cooking zones, including: 1 dual zone
- Variable 9 stage-powerPower Settings For Each Zone
- Cooking Zones: 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1200 W 1 x Ø 180 mm, 800 W
- Comfort profile (ceramic front facette with stainless steel side trim)
- Can be combined with other Bosch hobs
- Easy to control knobs
- 2 power on indicator lights
- Residual heat indicator for each zone
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm) : 48 x 306 x 527
- Electrical connection rating: 3200 W
Cleaning and maintenance Cleaning Once the appliance is cool, use a sponge to clean it with soap and water.
After each use, clean the surface of the respective burner parts once they have cooled down. If any residue is left (baked-on food, drops of grease etc.), however little, it will become stuck to the surface and more difficult to remove later. The holes and grooves must be clean for the flame to ignite properly.
The movement of some pans may leave metal residue on the pan supports. Clean the burners and pan supports using soapy water and scrub with a non-wire brush. If the pan supports are fitted with rubber rests, ensure that these are also cleaned. The rests may come loose and the pan support may scratch the hob. Always dry the burners and pan supports completely. Water droplets or damp patches on the hob at the start of cooking may damage the enamel. After cleaning and drying the burners, make sure the burner caps are correctly positioned on the diffuser. Caution!
■ Do not remove the control knobs when cleaning the appliance. The appliance may be damaged if moisture finds its way inside.
■ Do not use steam cleaners. This could damage the hob.
■ If your hob is fitted with a glass or aluminium panel, never use a knife, scraper or similar implement to clean the point where it joins the metal.
■ Do not put the burner components in the dishwasher.
Always clean off any liquid as soon as it is spilt. This will prevent food remains from sticking to the hob surface and you will save yourself any unnecessary effort. Due to the high temperatures endured, the wok burner and the stainless steel zones (grease drip tray, burner outline, etc.) can change colour. This is normal. After each use, clean these areas with a product that is suitable for stainless steel. It is recommended that the cleaning product available from our Technical Assistance Service (code 311499) is used regularly.
The stainless steel cleaner must not be used in the area around the controls. The (printed) symbols may be wiped off. Do not leave acidic liquids (e.g. lemon juice, vinegar, etc.) on the hob.
Bosch customer service phone: 15196