in greater cairo
14 Day Free Returns
safe and convenient
all in one place
Series 4 Gross capacity: 401 L (14.1 Cubic Feet) No Frost Top-Freezer Refrigerator with Ice Maker in Stainless Steel Dimensions ( H x W x D): 185.0 x 70.0 x 65.0 cm
Filled with our best ideas, with lots of extra space for your foods.
The interior design of our fridges and freezers offers you freedom, a clear view and easy filling and emptying. If you need more height, for example, for a large gateau, flexible shelving allows you to create the space you need. A divided glass shelf can pulled right out, which makes placing the food inside quick and easy. Even the jam jar right at the back is always easy to reach.
The elegance of the performance.
Fridge top, freezer bottom or vice versa, with or without ice cube machine, it’s up to you! All Bosch handsets are technology concentrates that make life easier, A fast and constant cold, flexible and ergonomic storage, it changes everything!
Efficiency is good for the environment!
At Bosch, Exemplary design goes along with sustainable development and eco-responsibility.
Everything is thought out to the last detail to reduce energy consumption and limit the environmental footprint throughout the entire production chain.A perfectly targeted conservation.
The secret of optimal preservation of the flavor nutritional qualities of fresh products?
A temperature and a degree of humidity adapted exactly to the nature of the food. That’s why Bosch has developed 3 specific freshness systems. Result: a conservation up to 3 times longer!Features
- Crisperbox, Vita Fresh,
- Multi Air Flow,
- Super freezing automatic switch,
- Child lock.
- Storage time in power failure: 14 h
Made in Turkey
Stainless steel look
|Installation type||Free standing|
|Gross capacity||401 L|
|Net capacity||375 L|
|Freezer Capacity||78 L|
Performance and consumption
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+
- Energy consumption: 322 kWh/yr
- Net capacity: 375 l
- Noise level: 43 dB(A) re 1 pW
- Doors Stainless steel look, side panels inox colored
- Integrated door handle, white
- LED interior light in fridge section
- Freezer LED electronic control, Fridge manually adjustable
- Super freezing with automatic switch off
- Multi Airflow-System
- 4 door trays
- 1 VitaFresh drawer with humidity control - Fruits and vegetables retain vitamins and stay fresh for longer.
- Net capacity **** freezer: 78 l
- Freezing capacity: 8 kg/24 h
- Storage time in power failure: 14 h
- Quick Freezer
- Easy twist ice box
- 1 plastic shelf
- Dimensions ( H x W x D): 186.0 cm x 70.0 cm x 65.0 cm
- Door right hinged, reversible
- Height adjustable front feet, roles in the back
- Climate Class: SN-T
- Connected load: 150 W
- Nominal voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Gross capacity 401 l
- Gross capacity cooling 302 l
- Gross capacity**** freezer: 99 l (-18°C and below)
- Based on the results of the standard 24-hour test. Actual consumption depends on usage/position of the appliance.
- To achieve the declared energy consumption, the attached distanceholders have to be used. As a result, the appliance depth increases by about 3.5 cm. The appliance used without the distance holder is fully functional, but has a slightly higher energy consumption.
Bosch Customer Service
How do I clean my refrigerator/freezer?
Follow these step-by-step instructions: - Unplug the appliance or switch off the fuse. - Remove all food from refrigerator/freezer and store in a cool location. - Remove storage compartments, drawers or shelving. - Clean the appliance using a soft cloth, using lukewarm water and a small amount of pH-balanced dishwashing liquid. Wipe dry when done with a soft cloth. - Clean stainless steel areas by using a mild, soapy water or stainless steel cleaner with a soft cloth. Wipe in the direction of the stainless steel grain when washing and drying. Wipe dry to avoid water marks. Do not use cleaning agents that contain chlorine since it is corrosive to stainless steel. Warning: Some stainless steel cleaners are known to have negative effects on materials other than stainless steel. Make sure to apply stainless steel cleaners to stainless steel components only! Tested and approved Stainless steel conditioning cloths and cleaner can be ordered from us. The cloths are food-safe and can be used on surfaces which are in contact with food. - Wipe the door seal with water and a soft cloth. Then thoroughly dry with a soft cloth. - After cleaning, plug in your refrigerator/freezer or switch the fuse on to turn the appliance on
Bosch customer service phone: 15196