in greater cairo
14 Day Free Returns
safe and convenient
all in one place
Bosch 'Series 8' 60cm Built-In fully Automatic Coffee Machine in Silver
Get 5% discount on all home appliances orders above EGP 5000
Use discount code app2021.
- Product SKU: BSH-052-CTL636ES1
On an Installment of Only:
Financing provided by
Click here to sign up
14 Day Free Returns
Secure online payments
100% Genuine Products
The built-in coffee center with one touch function: offers great variety and convenience.
- B/IFully-automatic espresso maker
- One-touch preparation: Ristretto, Espresso, Espresso Macchiato, Coffee, Cappuccino, Latte Macchiato, Caffe Latte at the touch of a button
- MyCoffee: Save 8 favorite beverages with all their settings under personal names
- Steam blast: A fully-automatic steam cleaning after every beverage takes complete care of the daily cleaning of the milk system
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 45.5x59.4x35.6cm
Information on data protection
When the fully automatic coffee machine
is connected for the first time to a WLAN
network which is connected to the Internet,
the appliance transmits the following categories
of data to the Home Connect server
- Unique appliance identification (consistin of appliance codes as well as the MAC address of the installed Wi-Fi communication module).
- Security certificate of the Wi-Fi communication module (to ensure a secure IT connection).
- The current software and hardware version of the fully automatic coffee machine.
- Status of any previous resetting to the factory settings.
This initial registration prepares the Home Connect functions for use and is
only required when you want to use these Home Connect functions for the first time.
Please note that the Home Connect functions can only be used in conjunction with the Home Connect app. Information on data protection can be accessed in the Home Connect app.
Declaration of Conformity
Robert Bosch Hausgeräte GmbH hereby declares that the appliance which features Home Connect functionality is in accordance with the essential requirements and the other relevant provisions of the directive 2014/53/EU. A detailed RED Declaration of Conformity can be found online at www.bosch-home.com among the
additional documents on the product page for your appliance.
- Wipe the outside of the appliance with a soft, damp cloth.
- Use a very mild cleaning agent.
- Clean the control panel using a micro-fibrecloth.
- Do not use any cleaning agents containing alcohol or spirits.
- Do not use abrasive cloths or cleaning agents.
Always remove any limescale, residues of coffee or milk, cleaning or descaling solution
immediately. It is possible for corrosionto form underneath such deposits.
New sponge cloths may contain salts. Saltscan cause rust film on stainless steel and
must therefore be washed out thoroughlybefore use.
- Open the door and pull the drip tray out forward.
- Remove drip tray cover and coffee grounds container.
- Empty, clean and dry individual parts.
The drip tray and coffee grounds container should be emptied and cleaned every day
in order to prevent deposits. Remove the ground coffee drawer, clean
under running water and dry well
If the appliance is not used for a lengthy period (e.g. while you are on vacation),
clean the entire appliance thoroughly, including the milk system, the ground coffee
drawer and the brewing unit before use.
Cleaning the milk system
The milk system is automatically cleaned with a short jet of steam directly after preparing a milk drink.
For particularly thorough cleaning, the milk system can be additionally rinsed with water (see the section “Rinsing the milk system”).
Additionally, clean the milk system manually every week and, if required, also more often (see the section “Cleaning the milk system manually”).
Rinsing the milk system
- Press E.
- Press [ Rinse milk system ] to select the program.
- Open door and remove suction pipe from the milk tube.
- Wipe the suction pipe and insert the end of the suction pipe into the hole on the coffee grounds container.
- Close the door. Be careful not to jam the milk tube.
- Place an empty glass underneath the beverage outlet.
- Press C.
- The milk system is rinsed with water.
- Then empty the glass.
- Press E to exit the program.
- Cleaning the milk system manually
- Take the milk system apart to clean it:
- Push the beverage outlet down completely
- and pull the cover forward to remove.
- Press the snap lever to the left of the
- beverage outlet downwards and pull the
- beverage outlet forward.
- Remove the milk tube. Dismantle the top
- and bottom sections of the beverage outlet.
- Separate the milk tubes, connecting
- element and suction pipe.
- Clean the individual parts with a detergent
- solution and a soft cloth.
- Rinse all parts with clean water and dry
- MMAll parts of the milk system can also
- be put in the dishwasher.
- Put the individual parts back together
- again (see also the quick reference guide).
- Attach the beverage outlet directly from
- the front firmly to the three connections.
- Replace the cover.
Cleaning the milk container
- Clean the milk container after each use.
- Milk residue can spoil.
- For reasons of sanitation, the milk container should be cleaned regularly.
- Only the individual parts of the lid are suitable for being cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Clean the stainless steel milk container by hand with a mild detergent.
Cleaning the brewing unit
(see also the Quick reference guide) In addition to the automatic cleaning
program, the brewing unit should be removed regularly for cleaning.
- Open the appliance door.
- Use the power switch J to switch off the appliance completely.
- Remove the protective cover of the brewing unit.
- Remove the coffee grounds container.
- Slide the red latch on the brewing unit all the way to the left.
- Press the eject lever right down, the brewing unit will be released.
- Take hold of the brewing unit by the recessed grips and carefully remove it.
- Remove the cover of the brewing unit and clean thoroughly under running water.
- Clean the strainer of the brewing unit thoroughly under the water jet.
- Thoroughly clean the connecting nozzles of the brewing unit.
- Important: Clean it without using washing-up liquid and do not put it in the dishwasher.
- Clean the inside of the appliance thoroughly with a moist cloth, removing any coffee residues.
- Leave the brewing unit and the inside of the appliance to dry.
- Place the cover back on the brewing unit.