in greater cairo
14 Day Free Returns
safe and convenient
all in one place
Breakfast, quickly done perfectly done.
5 minutes for breakfast ? No problem . A few buttons to press and that coffee maker , teapot and toaster will handle everything perfectly . With Bosch , the day always starts Well Kettles
- Easy-to-read water scale: perfect visiblity of the required amount of water.
- Ergonomic operation: easy opening of the lid at the touch of a button.
- Covered heating element
- Limescale filter: the removable and easy-to-clean filter keeps limescale out of your beverage.
- Cord storage: increased space and convenience with adjustable cable length.
Perfect hygiene and easy cleaning
Want to clean the kettle? The heating element of this kettle is covered, which makes cleaning much easier.
Less limescale, more taste and enjoyment.
Limescale can affect the taste of your tea. Thanks to the removable filter, no lumps of limescale get into the water. Since the filter is particularly easy to remove and clean, it helps ensure the full function of your kettle.
Turn the kettle in any direction on the 360° base.
Docking has never been so easy. The kettle heats up regardless of where you place it on the base. The 360-degree base station means more flexibility and a comfortable handle position. Since the cord is connected to the base, the kettle can be carried wherever you need it.
Water scale for easy visibility of required water.
Filling the kettle with precisely the amount of water you need is convenient in every way. Thanks to the easy-to-read water scale you always see how much water is in the kettle and you only need to fill it to the level you need.
Lid opens at the touch of a button.
Filling the kettle with water should be as convenient as possible. The lid of this practical kettle can be opened at the touch of a button.
Adjust space with individual cable length
Cables lying around take up space. With the cord storage under the kettle base the cable can be adjusted to the desired length needed between product and plug – without cable clutter. In addition, the cable can be stowed away completely in the base, enabling the kettle to be stored in the cupboard.
Made in China
- Automatic shutoff and overheating and run-dry protection
- Covered heating element
- Limescale filter in spout
- Cord wrap
- Wattage: 1850-2200 W
- 1.7 l capacity
- Cordless, 360º base
- Automatic switch-off: kettle automatically switches off when water has boiled
- Removable limescale filter
- Lighted on-off switch
- Easy storage: Cord keeper for simple and quick storage of the cable
- Stainless steel interior base with concealed heating element
- Water level indicator readable from outside
Warranty 2 Years
Bosch customer service phone: 15196