in greater cairo
14 Day Free Returns
safe and convenient
all in one place
Gorenje 90cm Free Standing Wall Decorative Cooker Hood
Get 5% discount on all home appliances orders above EGP 5000
Use discount code app2021.
5 Year warranty
- Product SKU: GRJ-066-WHGC933E16X
On an Installment of Only:
Financing provided by
Click here to sign up
14 Day Free Returns
Secure online payments
100% Genuine Products
Wall mounted cooker hood Control setting: Button control Max. noise level: 59 dB(A)re 1 pW Maximum extraction rate by extraction operation: 462 m³/h Energy class: C Gorenje Essential Line Dimensions (W×H×D): 90 × 55 × 45 cm
Benefits of polyurethane foam
Unique aluminium grease filters are enhanced with a special polyurethane foam that eliminates up to 98% of all grease particles and other impurities. At the same time, the hood maintains its absorption efficiency.
Shiny and fingerprint-free finish
All stainless steel surfaces are coated with a special TouchFree film that prevents fingerprint markings, leaving the surface always shiny and making cleaning much easier.
See what you're cooking
Re-circulating hoods draw in steam and odour saturated air through a filter, then returning the treated air into the kitchen. If ducting for extraction is not possible, then recirculation may be another option. In this case, the air is drawn through a charcoal filter that removes cooking odours and steam, and the clean air is recirculated back into the kitchen. Cooker hoods for recirculation are easy to install and are normally used in blocks of flats where installing ducts leading directly to the outside of the building can be difficult. Extraction hoods draw in cooking fumes and trap vapours in a filter while expelling odours to the outside through a ventilation duct. You can expect to have to change the charcoal filter once or twice a year, depending on how often the cooker hood is used.
More power with less noise
- Remember to switch the cooker hood on before starting to cook, as this maximises the hood’s capacity.
• Leave the cooker hood running for another 15 minutes once you have finished cooking to remove the last few traces of cooking odours.
• Remember never to open the kitchen window when using a cooker hood, as this affects air circulation and cancels out the low pressure.
• Choose a cooker hood that is at least as wide as your hob to achieve the best effect.
What capacity do you need?
What sort of capacity should a new cooker hood have? This depends largely on the size of the kitchen. A good rule of thumb is that the hood should be able to replace the air 10 to 20 times per hour. For instance, if a kitchen measures 4 x 4 m with a ceiling height of 2.5 m, the cooker hood should replace approximately 400-800/m3 of air per hour.
Thus, the necessary extraction capacity is determined by the volume of your kitchen.
Calculation of the hood capacity that you need is:
10 x volume of your kitchen (volume = width x height x depth).
There will always be some loss of pressure when installing a hood. That is why it is important to observe the following rules:
• Always observe the hood’s recommended venting diameter (O) specified on the venting tube or pipe.
• Where possible, use smooth pipes to minimise air resistance.
• Try to make the installation as short as possible and with as few bends in the pipes as possible.
• You want gentle curves in the pipe rather than sharp bends, so that the air can pass through unhindered, minimising pressure loss.
Better capturing steam and grease
New models of Gorenje hoods feature new innovative shapes with specially curved glass which captures more steam, grease, and odors as standard design hoods.
Made in EU/PL
|Installation type||Wall Mounted|
|Extraction Capacity||462 m3/h|
- Wall mounted cooker hood
- Venting with air extraction or recirculation
- Energy class: C
- Material of housing/chimney: stainless steel and glass / stainless steel
- Colour of housing/chimney: glass and stainless steel / stainless steel
- Lightning efficiency class: A
- Grease filtering efficiency class: C
- Fluid dynamic efficiency class: C
- Maximum extraction rate by extraction operation: 462 m³/h
- Maximum extraction rate by recirculation operation: 392 m³/h
- Venting tube diameter: 15 cm
- Air flow by extraction version, step 1: 195 m³/h
- Air flow by extraction version, step 2: 331 m³/h
- Air flow by extraction version, step 3: 462 m³/h
- Electronic control
- Control setting: Button control
- Number of speed positions: 3
- TouchFree Inox
- Lamp type: LED
- On/off light switch
- Number of lights: 2
- Power of lights: 6 W
- Filter material: Washable aluminium with polyurethane foam
- Coal filter code (optional as separate purchase): 530411
- Recirculation set number: 592278
- Motor type: Capacitor motor
- Number of motors: 1
- No return airflow flap: 150 mm
- Max. noise level: 59 dB(A)re 1 pW
- Height: 550 mm
- Annual energy consumption: 55.1 kWh
- Dimensions (W×H×D): 90 × 55 × 45 cm
- Dimensions of packed product (W×H×D): 99 × 67.5 × 51.5 cm
- Net weight: 16.9 kg
- Gross weight: 21.8 kg
- Connected load: 141 W
- Nominal current of fuse: 10 amp
Warranty: 5 years
El Waha Customer Service Phone: 01206333633