in greater cairo
14 Day Free Returns
safe and convenient
all in one place
14 Day Free Returns
Secure online payments
100% Genuine Products
Smart Home PVC-U drainage solution is one of the most comprehensive product in the market with full range from 32mm to 160mm. It is mainly used in drainage lines to residential and industrial projects.
Material: Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride
Size: 32mm – 160mm
Pipes Length: 6 meters straight length
Area of application:
Waste water pipes inside/outside buildings
Main drainage lines
Disposal of irrigation waste
Water channels and canals
Various industrial plants
Jointing: PVC Solvent Cement
Color: White fittings and white pipes with two orange stripes
Installation temperature: up to 60°
The Advantages of Smart Home – PVC Drainage System are:
Manufactured from the finest PVC material
Long lengths of pipes – 6 meters – reduces the number of joints and reducing the opportunities of leakage
Long-term durability to survive in high temperatures (against deformities)
Complete drainage solution includes all pipes, fittings, floor drains, screens, gully traps and water channels.
PVC 90° elbow and tee include wide inspection door to facilitate maintenance process
Smooth surface that assures low friction loss and high flow
Light weight, ease of transportation, handling and installation
Longest installing distance of pipes in fittings
|L||D (Size mm)||X||Y||M||N||S|
- Pipe cut must be upright for proper jointing with fitting and a sandpaper should be used to remove burrs from pipe.
- Wipe the end of the pipe from inside and outside with clean cloth to remove dirt, grease and/or moisture. Do not apply adhesive until the pipe is clean and dry
- The joint surfaces must be softened and remain wet with solvent cement during joint assembly.
- A thin coat of the adhesive should be applied inside the fitting and outside the pipe to fill in the gap between the pipe and fittings
- Assembly must be made while the surfaces are still wet and the solvent cement is still fluid
- Joint strength develops as the solvent evaporate from the joint
- Cleaner primer must be used to prime and clean all jointing surfaces, before application of solvent cement. Cleaner primer softens the surface and is essential to a successful jointing process.
- No additive of any kind should be introduced to the cleaner primer, or to the solvent cement. Ensure that the solvent cement is in good condition and runs freely with the brush.
Smart Home Customer Service 19678
Smart Home Customer Care
We support our customers in making cost effective and correct use of our pipes and fittings range .
This involves assistance in planning , installation , training, troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrading, and product disposal. Our sales and service representatives basic goal is not only to satisfy our customers, but to offer them an experience that exceeds their expectation. We aim to extend our automated customer services through our internet website, providing service 24-hour a day.
Whatever the situation may be, our call center staff make sure that they don’t leave our customers with unanswered questions.
Smart Home Customer and partner training
train your customers better - and your results will be better . we increase customer satisfaction and product awareness and knowledge through training services to our customers . customers who get full utility out of the products and services they have purchased are simply more likely to repeat purchases and refer others . providing education and information on our pipes and fittings simplifies a customers decision-making process on what solutions to best fit their needs this improves our product adoption and effectively reflects on our increased sales .
Smart Home Quality Assurance
The production of a quality controlled pipe system demands supervision , regulation and control on all work operations . We follow DIN-guidelines , DVGW working sheets and Supervisory Regulations of the MPA NRW , to maintain minimum requirements for internal control , through internal audits and laboratory tests.