in greater cairo
14 Day Free Returns
safe and convenient
all in one place
14 Day Free Returns
Secure online payments
100% Genuine Products
One-piece elongated 1.6 gpf toilet with Ingenium® flush technology, left-hand trip lever, concealed trapway and French Curve® toilet seat
The stylish, one-piece design of this San Raphael toilet features a beautifully curved toilet seat and a low-profile silhouette. Creating a strong siphon with every flush, this toilet delivers powerful, reliable performance at 1.6 gallons per flush. Its ergonomic, elongated bowl adds extra comfort, while a concealed trapway simplifies cleaning.
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Concealed trapway and Clean Caps® facilitate easier cleaning and enhanced design.
- French Curve® Quiet-Close™ seat with Quick-Release™ functionality allows seat to close quietly and quickly unlatch from the toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning.
- Standard left-hand trip lever included.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
Toilet type: One-piece, Floor-mount
Waste Outlet: Floor
Bowl shape: Elongated
Flush type: Ingenium Quick-Release™, Quick-Attach®,
Quiet-Close™ Seat hinge
Trap passageway: 2" (51 mm)
Full: 1.6 gpf (6 lpf)
Water surface size: 11" x 8-3/4" (279 mm x 222 mm)
Rim to water surface: 5-1/4" (133 mm)
Rough-in: 12" (305 mm)
Seat-mounting holes: 5-1/2" (140 mm)
Kohler Customer Service
Vitreous China & Fireclay
- Rinse thoroughly and use a soft cloth to wipe the product dry after each use.
- Soft abrasive cleaners may be used when necessary to clean KOHLER® vitreous china products. Strong abrasive cleaners will scratch and dull the surface.
- Do not store open containers of cleaners or chemicals such as acids, bleach, sodium chloride, lye, toilet bowl cleaner, drain cleaner, or hard water stain removal products under your sink.
Cleaning instructions listed pertain only to their corresponding material, and are not intended for faucet cleaning. Faucet cleaning instructions for chrome and vitreous china.
Success with cleaners and procedures is dependent upon such factors as the hardness and temperature of the water, using exact measurements of ingredients, changes in cleaning formulas and the condition of the product being cleaned. Since there are variations within these factors, Kohler cannot guarantee the effectiveness of the formulas mentioned.
Products to Consider
- Fantastik Antibacterial Heavy Duty
- Formula 409 Antibacterial AllPurpose
- Green Works All-Purpose
- Soft Scrub Gel with Bleach
- Soft Scrub Lemon Cleanser
For rust removal:
- Bar Keepers Friend
- Super Iron Out Rust Stain Remover