in greater cairo
safe and convenient
all in one place
Secure online payments
100% Genuine Products
Polypropylene (PP) push-fit drainage pipe fitting.
Compared to the solvent-gluing drainage system, EGIC produced push-fit drainage system made of polypropylene to ensure ease of assembly and insulation. Kessel products include a special seal plugs that tightly grip the pipes when they are inserted into the fitting sockets.
- Material: polypropylene (PP) hot water resistant, stabilized light sensitivity
- Size: 50mm – 160mm
- Pipes Length: 3 meters straight length
- Jointing: Push-fit connection
- Color: Grey RAL 7037
B. The Advantages of Kessel Push-Fit Drainage System are:
- The speed of making a connection with push-fit fittings where plumber can quickly cap or repair
- Push-fit fittings are available in various sizes for different kinds of applications
- Push-fit fittings are easily removed so they can be repositioned as needed without specialized tools
- Plastic pipe with high flexibility, anti-leakage and chemical resistant
C. Installation Tips
- Pipes and fittings are connected by a push-fit socket and sealed tight with sealing ring.
- Pipes can be easily cut to fit any length, chamfered and burned, connected and fixed in position.
- In horizontal lines, the spacing of pipe clamps must not be more than ten times the outer diameter of the pipe. in vertical lines, spacing should not more than 1 meter (maximum 2 meters)
- If the floor is covered with asphalt mastic, exposed pipe should be protected with heat-insulating material.
- When Kessel pipes are laid in concrete, the socket gaps should be sealed with adhesive tape in order to prevent penetration of cement grout.